The coronavirus crisis is creating uncertain and challenging times for us all. Now more than ever we need to look after our mental health. We’ve got plenty of evidence-based, practical resources to help you through.
Free Meditation Sessions
For most of March, April and May we held free weekly mindfulness meditation sessions on Facebook Live. This was a lovely opportunity for us all to slow down and connect together. These recordings are available for you to listen to in your own time below.
Take a listen to one of our guided audio exercises. We’ve created a special guided exercise to help with some of the challenges that we’re all facing with COVID-19 right now. We also have mindfulness, breathing and relaxation exercises for you to try.
Helpful Blog Posts
We have a whole bunch of blogs for you to explore. We’ve listed a few of the more relevant ones below:
- Coronavirus: When to Seek Professional Help for Your Mental Health
- How Getting Back to Basics Will Help You Through COVID-19
- When Self-Care Feels Like a Big Ask
- What to do When You Feel Swamped by Emotions
- Calm Your Body and Your Mind with These Grounding Exercises
- A Simple Way to Bring a Little Self Compassion into Your Life
Find Your Calm During the Storm eBook
Have a flip through our beautiful eBook. It’s called Find Your Calm During the Storm. A pretty bang on name for a book right now, hey?
Image captured by Alexander Sinn.