The coronavirus crisis is creating uncertain and challenging times for us all. Now more than ever we need to look after our mental health. We’ve got plenty of evidence-based, practical resources to help you through.
Free Weekly Meditation Sessions
For most of March, April and May we held free weekly mindfulness meditation sessions on Facebook Live. This was a lovely opportunity for us all to slow down and connect together. These recordings are available for you to listen to in your own time below.
Take a listen to one of our guided audio exercises. We’ve created a special guided exercise to help with some of the challenges that we’re all facing right now. We also have mindfulness, breathing and relaxation exercises for you to try.
Helpful Blog Posts
We have a whole bunch of blogs for you to explore. We’ve listed a few of the more relevant ones below:
- Coronavirus: When to Seek Professional Help for Your Mental Health
- How Getting Back to Basics Will Help You Through COVID-19
- When Self-Care Feels Like a Big Ask
- What to do When You Feel Swamped by Emotions
- Calm Your Body and Your Mind with These Grounding Exercises
- A Simple Way to Bring a Little Self Compassion into Your Life
Find Your Calm During the Storm eBook
Have a flip through our beautiful eBook. It’s called Find Your Calm During the Storm. A pretty bang on name for a book right now, hey?
Image captured by Alexander Sinn.