People come to couples counselling for all sorts of reasons.
Maybe you and your partner…
- Feel like you’ve lost that spark or you’ve grown apart.
- Feel stuck and unsure about the future of your relationship.
- Have both been through some big changes or have a lot of stress in your lives.
- Want help navigating separation.
- Argue over the same things or have fights that get out of hand.
- Are trying to navigate infidelity or issues around trust.
We think it’s important to note that your relationship doesn’t need to be “on the rocks” before you consider couples counselling.
Maybe you just feel like you could do with a tune up or a reboot.